- Are you a bereaved parent who has been through the heartache of a pregnancy loss or newborn death?
- Would you like to help other bereaved parents during their time of intense grief?
- Has it been more than 12 months since you lost your baby?
- Do you live in or around the Sydney Metro area?
- Are you free to attend two full days of training in Sydney (Hornsby area) on Saturday, 25th & Sunday 26th February?
If YES, we would love to hear from you.
Sands is excited to announce we are again extending our local presence in NSW and we are looking to recruit and train up to six new volunteers to facilitate support meetings for bereaved parents.
Interested in applying or finding out more information?
Complete the Volunteer Expression Form and we will be in touch. If you have completed one of these forms already, we will be in touch with you in the near future.